The days 18 i 19 of November will take place in the Technology Park of Barcelona Activa (c. Marie Curie, 10) the second days of economic and local development of Nou Barris. Organized by Barcelona City Council and Barcelona Activa, they have a face-to-face format and video conferencing.
The IGOP participates in them as a collaborator, dynamizing several of the sessions. You can consult and download the program at the following link: II Conference 9B.
Bloc 1. Factors that articulate a local economy
– The strategy and reactivation initiatives of the city of Barcelona.
– The strategy and main initiatives for economic promotion in Nou Barris.
– Factors that articulate the local economy from close quarters.
– Indicators and results of the last year.
Bloc 2. Development from the social and solidarity economy
– Relevant indicators and impetus for the fabric of the Social and Solidarity Economy.
– Factors that articulate the sustainability and viability of a social and solidarity economy entity.
– Table of experiences.
Bloc 3. Economic reactivation projects in a territory
– Relevant indicators of economic activity – business fabric.
– Factors of economic reactivation in Nou Barris, opportunities and threats.